does anybody else clean their phone screen by wiping it on their boob or is that just me
okay but imagine having a house right on the timezone boundary
"bedtime is 11!"
"KITCHEN 11 OR LIVING ROOM 11??"
"mom we’re gonna be late!"
"nah, it’s at bathroom 5 not bedroom 5"
"man I only got like 2 hours of sleep!"
"well I got 3, I rolled over the boundary in my sleep"
The best (and worst) part would be trying to figure out what time to watch tv
you broke my brain
are you ever looking at weird stuff on the internet and ur paranoid its going to end up on facebook somehow because facebook is connected to like everything
I thought the first year of medical school was bad.
And I was warned by many people about the second year.
But actually experiencing it?
What. Have. I. Gotten. Myself. Into.
2 days of 2nd year = 2 weeks of 1st year.
That drinking out of a fire hydrant analogy is getting TOO real.
For example, you can:
- be in a shampoo commercial
- start a boy band:
- spot some choice booty:
- break into song:
- see some people in frankly offensive outfits:
- attend a metal show:
- listen to some sick jams:
- discover zombieism:
- sample some tasty snacks:
- watch someone get burned bad:
- find something you really like:
- find something you really, really like:
- find something you REALLY REALLY LIKE:
- and wonder if you left the stove on: